MobiLinc Home App Preview
MobiLinc Home Compatibility Guide
Mobile Device Support:
- All iOS 8 iPads and iPhones.
Apple HomeKit Accessory Types:
- Light bulbs.
- Light bulbs with HUE.
- Garage door openers.
- Door locks.
Plug-Ins supported (See our Plug-In page for more information):
- Coming Soon: IP Cameras/DVRs. Supports over 250 manufacturers - RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), MJPEG, and JPEG video.
MobiLinc Home features:
- Supports HomeKit accessories like, lights bulbs, thermostats, door locks, garage doors, switches, and outlets.
- Siri support! Long press an accessory to see Siri voice command suggestions.
- Multiple home support. Quickly tap homes in MobiLinc Home to show or hide entire homes from view.
- Today View Widget support. Tag up to 4 accessories from any home to appear on the Today View.
- Dashboard support: Select any accessory from any home to group together and appear on your quick access dashboard.
- For those with security in mind, MobiLinc Home supports Touch ID for app access!
- MobiLinc Home is an universal app and runs great on the iPad and iPhone.
MobiLinc Home features in active development:
- Timer support.
- Grouping accessories together for control into a scene.
- Configuring accessories for zones in your home. Example: All upstairs lights.
- Setting up actions to drive HomeKit scenes.
- Embedding our popular IP Camera plug-in so you can see your IP Camera feeds while controlling your HomeKit accessories all within MobiLinc Home.
- And other surprise features we can't wait to announce!
MobiLinc Home Quick Start Guide
Open MobiLinc Home and tap the "Homes" tab.
Tap the "+" button to add your homes to MobiLinc Home.
Homes in green will show their accessories and rooms in the other parts of MobiLinc Home. Homes tapped off (red) will hide their rooms and accessories from MobiLinc Home.
Note: Press and hold a home and drag it to the trash to remove from MobiLinc Home and HomeKit.
Tap the "Accessories" Tab.
Tap the "+" button to have MobiLinc Home search for your HomeKit accessories.
Tap the home you wish to add your accessory.
Tap the accessory to add it to MobiLinc Home and HomeKit.
Tap the Room "+" button to add rooms to your homes. Remember to tap the home you wish to add the room to.
Tap accessories to toggle them ON/OFF or to toggle state such as "Unlock Door" or "Open Garage" door.
For Light Bulbs and Thermostats press and hold and then rotate the outer ring to adjust hue, brightness, saturation, and temperature set points. Swipe left/right or tap the upper part of the widget to cycle through the settings:
- Cool Mode
- Auto Mode
- Heat Mode
Long press an accessory to view and change the accessory's settings.
- Add to Dashboard
- Add to Today View
- Ask the accessory to identify itself
- Rename the accessory
- Remove the accessory from the home
- Siri control hints for the accessory