Elk integration

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Elk integration

Postby Daves » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 pm

I was just wondering how the Elk security panel integration was coming.
Daves

Re: Elk integration

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Daves,

With this recent update now out the door and the release of the iPhone 5 we've turned our attention to iPhone 5 compatibility. Next up is finishing out support for the ELK. Hang in there we will be supporting this for ISY users.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby hammr808 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi,
I am quite excited about the coming Elk integration (as I'm sure are many others). I bought two iPad minis + wallmounts in anticipation! Is there an estimated release date for this? Any news or updates?!
Thanks for the great work!
-Rob
hammr808

Postby AdminWes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi Rob,

Yes! We should be entering into official beta test this week. Our goal is release to the public by the end of the month if all goes well.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby hammr808 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Excellent!
If you need any additional beta testers please let me know. I'd be interested in testing with my system. I'm using an M1G with an ISY994 through the ISY integration plugin.
Thanks again,
Rob
hammr808

Postby hammr808 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello,
After purchasing the Elk plugin, I was expecting it to be valid on all of my devices but it doesn't seem to be the case. Do I need to purchase it seperately for each device?
hammr808

Postby AdminWes » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:58 am

Hi Rob,

The short answer is maybe. Here are Apple's rules and some scenarios to consider.

In-App purchases are tied to a user's account and to the specific app "model".
So, for example, an In-App purchase like ELK or IP Cameras is tied to your iTunes account AND the MobiLinc app that was used to purchase the plug-in (HD, Pro, etc).

Apple allows you to restore In-App purchases from one device to another device under the common app version (Pro, HD, etc) using the same iTunes account that was used to purchase the In-App content initially.

This covers the use case where a user has MobiLinc HD installed on their iPad and iPhone and they make an In-App purchase on the iPad. They can then restore that paid In-App purchase on the iPhone. That's assuming that the same iTunes account was used and MobiLinc HD is installed on both the iPad and the iPhone.

If you have MobiLinc Pro on one device and MobiLinc HD on another device, Apple does not allow for cross-app In-App purchases to be restored. So, if you purchase the In-App purchase in MobiLinc HD, it will not restore to MobiLinc Pro and visa versa.

Hopefully that makes sense and may explain what you are seeing. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at support@mobilinc.com

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments