Isy994i and I meter solo energy management

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Isy994i and I meter solo energy management

Postby Mattymat04 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Ok maybe I'm just missing something hope you can help. I have mobilinc pro on iPad and android. My energy pulls right up on the iPad. I don't see it on the android device. All i get is realtime right that second info about the imeter solo. Ive let this setup run for a week i think id see some new info by now. My isy994i is latest fw so is mobilinc pro.
I have the energy plugin on the isy. I think my settings on the isy are where I'm having trouble. On the isy under energy management it asks for the server address I'm thinking it's the ip address of the isy? I enter either the http or the https they both log into something but don't give any info all zeros.

Thanks for any help
Matt B
Mattymat04

Re: Isy994i and I meter solo energy management

Postby AdminWes » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

Hi Matt,

If the only energy meter you have is the iMeterSolo then, the energy plug-in in the ISY won't do anything.

In order to get updating values from the iMeter, you need to write a program in the ISY that queries the iMeterSolo every 60 seconds. The iMeterSolo doesn't automatically send it's use data; it must be asked for it through a query.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby shopview » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Wes,

Will Mobilinc for apple or android display the imeter solo data? I'm using a 2412N but plan to switch soon to the ISY.

Thank you for all your efforts making this product great!
shopview

Postby AdminWes » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi shopview,

Yes! Out of the box, MobiLinc for iOS and Android will display iMeterSolo data.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments