Mobilinc Connect Works remote but NOT over WIFI

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Mobilinc Connect Works remote but NOT over WIFI

Postby kcmacpro » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm

My Mobilinc connect works fine as long as I am not home or have wifi turned off. But once connected the the same network as the ISY device it says "ISY Not Connected" there is a problem reaching your ISY. Please verify your ISY is connected to the internet.

I know the ISY works fine since I can access remotely. Thought this technology of Mobilinc was to fix these issues with firewall configurations. Apparently works fine with firewall in that it can talk so whats the issue? and NO my firewall does not use Upnp which NO PROFESSIONAL Firewall ever will.

I saw help about firewall configurations but they apply do when not using the Mobilinc subscription.
kcmacpro

Re: Mobilinc Connect Works remote but NOT over WIFI

Postby AdminWes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi kcmacpro,

Would you contact us at support@mobilinc.com with your MobiLinc Connect email address and ISY's UUID?

We'll first need to take a look at the ISY's connection to us to begin the diagnostics as to what might be happening.

Is your firewall/router blocking ANY outgoing ports?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby GuitarBuilder » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 pm

I have the exact same problem on an intermittent basis. I set up the system in early 2013 and have not made any changes. Just recently access over WiFi started acting up, sometimes it works, at other times it doesn't. When I turn off WiFi and use the cellular connection the response is instantaneous.
GuitarBuilder

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi folks,

Can you verify that you are running that latest ISY firmware 4.0.5? If not, please upgrade your ISY's firmware by logging into the ISY's Admin Console and going to Help->Automatically Upgrade.

If you still have problems, please contact us at support@mobilinc.com with your MobiLinc Connect email address or your ISY's UUID so that we can help.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby GuitarBuilder » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 am

I've been running v4.0.5 since 05/08/13.
GuitarBuilder

Postby AdminWes » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:46 am

GuitarBuilder,

Can you contact us at support@mobilinc.com with your MobiLinc Connect email address or your ISY's UUID so that we can help diagnose the issue?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby GuitarBuilder » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Email sent!
GuitarBuilder

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments