Insteon micro module

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Insteon micro module

Postby kaphely » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi, I'd like to report that an Insteon relay Micro Module reports its type as 2.4.67.0 instead of showing something like "Relay Micro Module". Also, could the micro module show a different icon than a Decora style switch as it is not actually a switch?
Thanks.
kaphely

Re: Insteon micro module

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:17 am

Hi kaphely,

Thanks for the report. We'll get official support for this device added. It should still work in the current version, but as you pointed out, it's reporting a number instead of the friendly name.

As for the switch, it will likely stay represented as a switch. Most devices that are ON/OFF type of devices get represented as a switch. We'll take a look at adding in it's micro relay graphic instead and see if that makes sense.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: Insteon micro module

Postby kaphely » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I confirm it works fine and that just the type display is an issue. I personally would like to get a representation of the actual module rather than have them all as on off switches. And it would be even better if we could assign some icons like we can on the iPhone version.

Oh and another suggestion: in the icon set that we can use for the iPhone, adding a Pool light, air exchanger, Pool pump and some more variety of indoor and outdoor light fixtures would be nice.

Thanks!
kaphely

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments