Mobilinc Connect NOT WORKING

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Mobilinc Connect NOT WORKING

Postby mrxmas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:23 am

Hi I need help, last night my devices stop connecting through Mobilinc Connect. It has an error code: 0 Error message: A connection failure occurred. I am using Mobilinc HD on my Ipad, and Mobilinc Pro on my android smartphone. I can connect without Mobilinc Connect through the ISY setting. I have checked the connections on the router and ISY. I have also unplugged the ISY and not luck. I have also signed out and loged in again with no luck. HELP

Steve
mrxmas

Re: Mobilinc Connect NOT WORKING

Postby mrxmas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am

Hi again, I unplugged the ISY for 5 mins or so and then plugged in again. Now everything is OK. Freak thing I guess (as I unplugged before and nothing) Thanks again, all is well!
mrxmas

Re: Mobilinc Connect NOT WORKING

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 am

Great! Glad to hear it. In almost all cases, this is due to the ISY not being able to resolve DNS addresses due to some change in the network (could be locally, or an ISP DNS change).

I usually recommend that you reboot the network equipment first so that your network equipment receives the current DNS IP from your ISP and then reboot your ISY.

If your ISY is fixed IP assigned, then I recommend using the Google Open DNS IP of either:
or

for the ISY's DNS IP address.

Glad you are back up and running.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments