Outdoor On/Off Not Showing Up On Mobilinc HD

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Outdoor On/Off Not Showing Up On Mobilinc HD

Postby mobilincbinder » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm

A while ago, I added an Insteon Outdoor On/Off switch. It added just fine in my Mobilinc. I stopped using it for a while and disabled it. I re-enabled it -- but it won't appear in my Mobilinc on my iPhone. I tried deleting it from the ISY and re-adding. No go. I rebooted everything. No go.

I tried to manually sync my Mobilinc to the ISY. If I chose "Update Only" the device STILL does not appear. If I choose "Download All" - then it does. Of course, I lose all my favorites -- and that's no good.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
mobilincbinder

Re: Outdoor On/Off Not Showing Up On Mobilinc HD

Postby AdminWes » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:36 am

Hi mobilincbinder,

Try this:

With MobiLinc open and connected to your ISY perform a "Disable" and then "Enable" command on the device in the Admin Console while MobiLinc is open and connected to the ISY. MobiLinc will see the Enable command and turn off any hiding action on the device. Do not let MobiLinc fall asleep and disconnect from the ISY during this process.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mobilincbinder » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Did the trick. Thank you. Is that specific to that particular Insteon device? Or can this crop up with everything, do you know?
mobilincbinder

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:38 am

That could happen to any device that is marked as "Disabled" and then "Enabled" later without MobiLinc connected to the ISY when it became "Enabled".

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments