Bug - Loop

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Bug - Loop

Postby Candide08 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 am

I have Mobilinc running on an iPod 2nd gen (32gb) and it generally works well.

Yesterday I had a temporary device error on a 2475 (in-line linc) and Mobilinc notified me of the device error. No problem - until I went into the devices page, then it went into a loop notifying me of the error, then I tapped clear and it would immediately pop up again.

The device error had in fact been fixed, it was a temporary power issue. The device was fine and worked as it should on the ISY console in a browser.

The home button did not help, as soon as I went into Mobilinc I hit the loop again.
I was finally able to get out by tapping the Back button quickly before the loop warning popped up again - but it took many tries.

Anyway, is there a fix for this and/or is a new version going to address this?

Thanks...
Candide08

Re: Bug - Loop

Postby AdminWes » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi there,

Yes, I apologize that you ran into this known error case. A new version is planned for release to Apple in late Feb with additional features and will fix this issue. For now, if you launch the Settings app from the iPhone/touch home screen and scroll down to find MobiLinc, select MobiLinc and select the option "Display Device Errors" OFF. You can also disable Divice Error Messages from the MobiLinc -> My Settings page. This will prevent Device error messages from being displayed and avoid the bug.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: Bug - Loop

Postby Candide08 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks for the update.

I'll turn device errors off for now and wait for the new version.
Candide08

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments