February 06, 10:55 AM 2017
We are happy to announce the release of MobiLinc 4.10 for iOS with custom Voice Notifications!
MobiLinc is rebuilt for iOS 10 and WatchOS 3!
- Custom voice notifications! Select your device, scene, program, variable, or security state to add or set a custom voice announcement instead of the default notification chime. For example announce that the "Garage Door is open". Pick from over 45+ voices spanning multiple languages and accents.
- Added multi-cam audio on the multi-cam page (iPhone only). To hear and see multiple cameras, each camera feed must only be setup for RTSP. Select "Do Not Use" for the JPEG and MJPEG profiles in the setup of each camera.
- Direct IP users can now get boundary crossing notifications. Go to Settings->Location Settings to enable.
- Added support for the EZIO8T.
- Added support for the Z-Wave bridge device.
- Added a Debounce check on geo-fence triggers from iOS.
- Resource Manager did not handle ON/OFF switches correctly.
- Improvements made for direct IP connections to make detecting local/remote direct IP ISYs more robust in non-UPnP environments.
- Updated the IP Camera engine for better CPU/battery performance and to support many more RTSP streaming cameras.
January 25, 10:36 AM 2017
We are happy to announce that we've entered into certification for our MobiLinc Smart Home Alexa skill!
MobiLinc Connect now supports Amazon Alexa voice service Smart Home feature with our MobiLinc Smart Home Skill. Controlling your home has never been easier with your voice. Simply say "Alexa, turn on kitchen lights." or "Alexa, set thermostat to 72 degrees."The MobiLinc Smart Home skill supports the following voice features:
• Turn on or off a device, scene, or program. "Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights."
• Brighten or Dim a device. "Alexa, dim the living room."
• Adjust the Thermostat. "Alexa, set the thermostat to 72 degrees."
The MobiLinc Smart Home skill includes advanced options like account linking for individual Echo devices and custom responses you control for our updated MobiLinc Custom skill. For more information including configuration setup help see our Alexa page here
We expect approval from the Amazon certification team in February 2017.
February 01, 08:00 AM 2016
We are happy to announce the release of our MobiLinc Custom Alexa skill!
MobiLinc Connect now supports Amazon Alexa voice service with today's release of our MobiLinc Custom Skill. Controlling your home has never been easier with your voice. Simply say "Alexa, tell MobiLinc to turn on my kitchen lights." or "Alexa, ask MobiLinc what's the temperate of upstairs."MobiLinc and Amazon Echo support the following voice features:
• Turn on or off a device or scene.
• Turn on a device to x percentage or brighten/dim a device.
• Toggle a device on/off or ask for a device status.
• Lock or Unlock one or all doors. (Z-Wave door locks only)
• Get thermostat temperature.
• Get/Set the thermostat mode.
• Get/Set thermostat set point for heat or cool.
• Increase or Decrease the setpoint.
• Run/Stop/Status of a program.
For more information see our Alexa page here
November 05, 09:00 AM 2015
MobiLinc is featured by the popular Estimote iBeacon company!
With support for iBeacon, MobiLinc is the ultimate mission control for your smart home
MobiLinc started seven years ago as a hobby project. Today it’s a well-known tool for home automation enthusiasts to control just about every smart appliance from the comfort of an iPhone or Apple Watch. With the latest release, it introduces contextual actions based on Estimote Beacons. Smart home is now smart not only by name.
April 23, 06:00 AM 2015
We are happy to announce the release of our Universal Remote control app, MobiLinc Remote for the iPhone and Apple Watch!
MobiLinc Remote is a simple and streamlined Universal Remote for your entertainment system. Using WiFi and the iTach products from Global Caché, MobiLinc Remote from your iPhone, Apple Watch, and Today View can simplify and control thousands of entertainment devices from TV's, to Blu-ray/DVD players, Apple TV and other network streamers, cable/DVR set top boxes, sound/video receivers, and much more.
With support of over 150,000 IR codes, MobiLinc Remote is prepared to simplify almost any entertainment system. A typical entertainment system might include some or all of the following equipment:
• Cable/DVR or set top box
• Blu-ray/DVD player
• Apple TV or other network based streamer
• Sound amplifier
• Video source selector
With MobiLinc Remote put away those bulky physical remotes and simply control from your iPhone, Apple Watch, and Today View widget!
• Apple Watch Support!
• Less than 5 minutes to setup with clear, non-technical questions about your entertainment system.
• Routes sound and video input sources to the the proper equipment automatically based on answers to the setup questions. No complex settings to worry about.
• Mode icons to automatically switch your entertainment system over to what you want to watch instantly.
• Press and hold Fast-Forward/Reverse to skip through playback. Release to automatically play.
• Today View widget support.
MobiLinc Remote requires at least one of the following hardware devices from Global Caché:
• iTach WF2IR
• iTach IP2IR
See MobiLinc Remote for more information including MobiLinc Remote’s App Preview and screenshots on iPhone and Apple Watch.
MobiLinc Remote is available on the App Store: http://apple.co/1GbXfNV