We are happy to announce the release of the official IFTTT MobiLinc channel! Bridge your INSTEON and Z-Wave devices into the world of IFTTT.
IFTTT service ties together thousands of events from hundreds of service providers like MobiLinc Connect. This allows services like MobiLinc Connect to respond to events or generate events to kick off actions with another service on the IFTTT platform. All without having to write a dedicate integration with every single possible service.
At the core, IFTTT allows you as the user to create "Applets". An Applet is a simple action that runs when the Applet's trigger is activated. The Applet's trigger can be from one service and the action from another. For example, If the time is 6:00 pm, then turn on my sunset scene.
Here are just a few examples of Applets you can easily setup in the IFTTT app with your MobiLinc Connect subscription and your ISY:
• If the time is 5:30 am then turn off the landscape lights scene.
• If my Ring doorbell senses motion, then turn on the outdoor lights.
• If I leave home, then arm my security system.
• If I arrive home, then open the garage door.
• If the front door lock is jammed, then notify me with a push notification.
• If a water leak is detected, then call my cell phone.
• If I leave work, then set the thermostat to Cool and set point to 72 degrees.
• If my security system is in alarm, then call my cell phone.
Visit the MobiLinc IFTTT Channel page to get started with a free IFTTT account: https://ifttt.com/mobilinc