May 30, 10:00 AM 2018
We are happy to announce that our MobiLinc Smart Home skill V3 has been approved.
With the new Alexa Smart Home skill update, MobiLinc and Alexa users can now command, control, and status lights, switches, thermostats, scenes, programs, and other devices in the Alexa app in real-time as well as utilize Alexa routines. With this update, the separate MobiLinc Custom skill is no longer needed as all features are now included in the one MobiLinc Smart Home skill including individual room control.
See here for more information.
- The MobiLinc Smart Home skill supports the following voice features:
- Turn on or off a device, scene, or program. "Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights."
- Brighten or Dim a device. "Alexa, dim the living room."
- Adjust the Thermostat. "Alexa, set the thermostat to 72 degrees."
- Ask for status: "Alexa, what is the upstairs temperature?"
- Lock the door: "Alexa, lock the front door"